Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds about right, still a lot of ignorance dealing with race in America (mainly in the South) .</div></div>
Ok your a damn idiot. Are you being for real with some of the stupid stuff you post?
Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds about right, still a lot of ignorance dealing with race in America (mainly in the South) .</div></div>
Ok you a [censored] idiot</div></div>
Case in point. Good job on strengthening his point and driving it home even further.
Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds about right, still a lot of ignorance dealing with race in America (mainly in the South) .</div></div>
Ok you a [censored] idiot</div></div>
Case in point. Good job on strengthening his point and driving it home even further. </div></div> I guess your an idiot to if that drove his point farther into you. Race problems are everywhere jack. Check out the race war in Los Angeles that is happening.
Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds about right, still a lot of ignorance dealing with race in America (mainly in the South) .</div></div>
Ok you a [censored] idiot</div></div>
Case in point. Good job on strengthening his point and driving it home even further. </div></div> I guess your an idiot to if that drove his point farther into you. Race problems are everywhere jack. Check out the race war in Los Angeles that is happening. </div></div>
First off--don't ever talk about R13 driving anything farther "into" me. Terrible Freudian slip there.
There's race wars everywhere--sure. But there's not the intolerance and out-right bigotry against people of color or different nationality in the South than anywhere else in this country (I won't say the world b/c stuff like Palestinians/Israelis and Sunnis/Shiites pale in comparison to black/white). There's no hate like good ole Southern hate! One of the oldest movements started in the south and is still alive and well today (unfortunately) in the KKK and white supremacists...all that stemmed from racial prejudices in the South. Even people in the South who aren't a member of those movements can be just as prejudiced and intolerant, even violent, against someone of a different race. To paraphrase Ron White, "I know, 'cause I've seen them do it".
A response like yours just perpetuates the ignorance, and didn't add a thing to this thread except for a GD bomb I had to edit out. Like I said, good job.
Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds about right, still a lot of ignorance dealing with race in America (mainly in the South) .</div></div>
Ok you a [censored] idiot</div></div>
Case in point. Good job on strengthening his point and driving it home even further. </div></div> I guess your an idiot to if that drove his point farther into you. Race problems are everywhere jack. Check out the race war in Los Angeles that is happening. </div></div>
Are you kidding me? I thought it was common knowledge about the history of racism in the south. Of course there is racism everywhere. But where else was it that predominant over that long of a period of time? So you want to compare a race war (black-latino gangs) fighting in LA compared to the years of oppression of blacks in the south? It was just almost 50 years ago that schools, bathrooms, businesses etc were segregated. Seriously you could have used a better example than gangs in LA. The racism that still exists today is concentrated in the South, nothing like it was but its still true.
Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...
I sent this clip to one of my bosses. I didn't hear back from him so later in the afternoon I asked him if he got it.
He came over and said "I got it - I was just too embarassed and ashamed to say anything - that could have been recorded here!"
LOL
Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...
[/quote] There's no hate like good ole Southern hate! [/quote]
Oh, I beg to differ. There's an equal, or maybe greater hate, in NYC, Detroit, even LA. The accomodation to hate isn't certainly limited to the south. Boston is notorious for hating blacks.
Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds about right, still a lot of ignorance dealing with race in America (mainly in the South) .</div></div>
Ok you a [censored] idiot</div></div>
Case in point. Good job on strengthening his point and driving it home even further. </div></div> I guess your an idiot to if that drove his point farther into you. Race problems are everywhere jack. Check out the race war in Los Angeles that is happening. </div></div>
First off--don't ever talk about R13 driving anything farther "into" me. Terrible Freudian slip there.
There's race wars everywhere--sure. But there's not the intolerance and out-right bigotry against people of color or different nationality in the South than anywhere else in this country (I won't say the world b/c stuff like Palestinians/Israelis and Sunnis/Shiites pale in comparison to black/white). There's no hate like good ole Southern hate! One of the oldest movements started in the south and is still alive and well today (unfortunately) in the KKK and white supremacists...all that stemmed from racial prejudices in the South. Even people in the South who aren't a member of those movements can be just as prejudiced and intolerant, even violent, against someone of a different race. To paraphrase Ron White, "I know, 'cause I've seen them do it".
A response like yours just perpetuates the ignorance, and didn't add a thing to this thread except for a GD bomb I had to edit out. Like I said, good job. </div></div>
You mentioned him driving his point on home. "who gives a [censored] about about Freud" These people of color you mentioned? Would they happen to be colored. If not can you point me to these folks folks of color you speak off. Your a joke. Learn your history more before you run your mouth. We were self sustaining and tried to stay out of the war you idiot
Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...
CoeburnCane Yes your a jackass. Ron white is a comedian. Your a tool.
Re: And She's Allowed to Vote...
KKK (as it exists today) started in Indiana. Nation of Islam (very racist group started in Detroit) Black Panther party (Oakland) Skinheads (UK) American Nazi party (Arlington / DC) No major hate goups that I can think of started in the south.
Many people with experience in the matter (having lived both in the south and locations up north) including my mixed race son, will tell you that the south is typically less racist.
If you don't believe there are more serious race divides up north you can simply walk down several streets in any major northern city and witness several examples on the spot.